Alaska is the largest state in the US, but it also is the least populated of all the states. So, if you move here, you will hardly make a dent in the population. But you will gain the opportunity to learn one of the 20 indigenous languages spoken throughout Alaska.
The capital of the state is Juneau, and it bears the distinction of being the only US capital that is not accessible by road. You can only get to Juneau by boat or plane.
Another unusual distinction that Alaska has is that it is the only state whose state flag was designed by a thirteen-year-old boy.
If you like seeing breathtaking glaciers, then Alaska is
the place to move to. It is home to more than half of the world’s glaciers.
Dog lovers: Alaska is the place to relocate. Dogs hold a very special place in the hearts of all Alaskans, and more dogs become residents each year. This is partially because the 49th state is a top destination for dog sled racing.
Some of Alaska’s Funny Laws are:
(1) You can’t wake a sleeping bear to take a selfie.
(2) It is illegal to give alcoholic drinks to a moose.
(3) Slingshots need to be licensed.
(4) Children should not build snowmen taller than themselves.
(5) Don’t tie your dog to the roof of your car.