There are so many reasons to become a resident in Arizona – especially if you are a natural beauty fan. There are 22 national parks and monuments in Arizona. Among them is the Grand Canyon National Park which is one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World, and the only one located within the United States.
For those transferring to this state who like a little wine with dinner or a mug of beer while watching Arizona State play football, we have a surprise for you. There are more than 100 wineries and 22 varietals of wine produced in Arizona. And Arizona is home to 75+ licensed craft breweries (and growing to accommodate all the new residents).
There are 22 Native American tribes that have settled here from as far back as 12,000 years ago.
One of those tribes is the Navajo whose people became secret agents during World War II! They were great at their jobs because our enemies couldn’t translate their language. But you could become proficient in it when you move to this glorious state.
Arizona also has some very Funny Laws:
(1) You cannot legally refuse someone a cup of water.
(2) It is illegal to wear suspenders in the state of Arizona.
(3) You can face up to 25 years in prison for cutting down a saguaro cactus.
(4) It is illegal to hunt camels in Arizona.
(5) Clotheslines in El Mirage are unlawful.